Chulu East Peak Climbing:
Grade: Strenuous Trek
Max. Altitude: 6419 m
Duration: 27 days
Trek Days: 22 days
Type of trek: Lodge/Teahouse/Camping
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu - transfer hotel .
Day 02: Free day or sightseeing around kathmandu valley
Day 03: Kathmandu -Besi Sahar - Ngadi (930 m.)
Day 04: Ngadi - Jagat (1300 m.)
Day 05: Jagat - Taal (1707 m.)
Day 06: Tal - Bagar Chhap (2160 m.)
Day 07: Bagar Chhap - Chame (2670 m.)
Day 08: Chame - Hongde (3250 m.)
Day 09: Hongde - Ngawal Village (3600 m.)
Day 10: Ngawal - Base Camp
Day 11: Acclimatize
Day 12: High Camp
Day 13 - 14-15 -16: Climbing days
Day 17: Back to Base Camp
Day 18: Base Camp to Manang (3540 m.)
Day 19: Manang - Churi Lattar (4200 m)
Day 20: Churi Lattar - Thorang Phedi (4450 m.)
Day 21: Cross over the Thorang-La (5416 m. and down to Muktinath (3750 m.)
Day 22: Muktinath - Kagbendi (2800 m. / 9185 ft)
Day 23: Kagbeni - Jomsom
Day 24: Flight, Jomsom to Pokhara
Day 25: Drive or flight back to Kathmandu
Day 26: Free day for shopping for relax
Day 27: Flight back to your home country
NOTE: The above information is an example of our standard tour, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
One way Airfare: US$ 194 Per Person
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfaston Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
* A english speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holde.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sunglass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
* Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
* Necessary kitchen utensils
Service Does not Includes:
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks.
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal